Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 1

And so it begins!




(As an addendum to Caroline's father's post, I'd like to give a quick description of her first week. I pointed out to him that it seemed like Lily had more posts since Caroline's birth than Caroline. He pointed out that she 'does' more and that Caroline has a propensity to 'not do anything'. [typical male response :)] But I beg to differ on his assessment, Caroline was in church the Sunday after she was born at 2 days old then starting on Tuesday, at 4 days old, Caroline went to a seminar I had for work....that day and the next she had the opportunity to listen to a whole bunch of nothingness including the virtues of a 'patient centered medical home' and how we can improve the clinic I work in and to top it off she was introduced to her first 'Quality Improvement' project. This was followed the next day with a session on child/elderly abuse at the clinic...I mean what's a girl got to do to get some credit? I think she (and her mother) did plenty in her first week. Who knows what week 2 will hold?!)

And for a couple other "week" pictures....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are going to do the week-by-week pictures again. I love keeping up this way. Thanks. Cheryl

Alison said...

Both girls (and Gator) are beautiful! I am finding it more difficult (maybe less important??) to make unique and perfect weekly pictures this time now that I have two to contend with. But it'll be worth the effort in the long run when we can look back and see how our babies have grown, right? Hope you are all settling in well!