Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rain Baby, Rain!

The drought of the last few weeks has thankfully ended with a few days of rain showers. While it will be sometime before our lawn changes back to any color remotely considered green, I did sneak out onto the front porch during the storm to capture the appreciation of a petunia and hydrangea plant.




Well, after a year of sitting in the garage, I finally called an old buddy from the bank that owns a moving company and got him to send some people over and carry the infamous desk upstairs to the loft area. This is a MAJOR improvement to our study area. With some additional work that I did to it today, it is a peaceful and most pleasant place for work and study. This will benefit not only me, but also Emily as she begins her preparations for Step 3 of Medical Boards. Here is Lily illustrating to Uncle Chipper that if you are going to tangle with a desk, you should be the one on top!



Flashback from last year:



The Harrelsons gave Lily some monkey bubble blowers for the bath, here she is catching a bubble!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe I got to change my shorts shortly after that picture was taken. Glad to see the infamous desk is upstairs and sorry that I didn't take care of business the first time.

Chip Dawg