Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 23: Christmas Take 2






















For the most part, I think the pictures speak for themselves. It was an abundant Christmas with Nana and Papa and wonderful to spend with a cousin! Jackson is so much fun and always on the go! Dave wanted to know why I posted the last pic of Lily. Mostly, I guess, because for me this blog is as much about us using it as a virtual diary, as it is about us sharing our lives with others. Lily was so overstimulated that day that she could no longer process any more requests of pictures, or demands of her attention. I felt that picture captured her in that moment.

2 comments:

CherylH said...

Fantastic pictures! Christmas is even more fun to share with a new sister. Looks like it was bountiful this year.

anna quinn harrelson said...

You really did get some amazing shots. Looks like a great Christmas for all. Your girls are beautiful and looked so excited!!