Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week 22: Christmas; Take 1

We'll be celebrating with the Campbell's on Christmas this year, so we headed out to Gran's house today to celebrate with her and Uncle Jonathan before they took off for HHI. Considering this is the first Christmas Lily will remember, might as well have as many chances to open presents as possible. I don't think one package was opened without her assistance. How much fun to have a baby sister to open presents for...the best were the enthusiastic phrases of excitement 'oh my gosh' and 'awww, yay' even before the wrapping was off the reveal the gift. She does love to be dramatic. Caroline, as usual was along for the ride with her wide-eyed smile.


















This is for me to remember our first cereal eating experience with Caroline. It went as expected...but she tolerated it and will get me out of a feeding for now, so I'm very excited about that! My little baby is growing up!

No comments: