Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 21


Here's a quick comparison of the girls...thought I might try to do this every 10 weeks or so. We are enjoying our sweet Caroline more than my words can do justice. She is using her 'words' so often these days. She'll just go on and on...sometimes she'll furrow her brow as if to emphasize her point. My absolute favorite thing is when I lean in and she reaches those dimpled baby hands up to my face...first one hand, then with a steady concentrating stare, the next..and then the open mouth...love it.

Here's a glance at our two trees. The first is the tree in the front window. It's so pretty from the outside. The second is our new acquisition thanks to Mom's school partner Mrs. Hall. This is her 9 foot tree that she graciously passed down to us because it just became too much for her and her husband to put up. It looks great with our high ceiling. We are so grateful!!

No comments: