Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Still Pregnant!


Just a quick update for anyone keeping track out there - I'm still pregnant! Just didn't want you to think we had forgotten to update you!
Dave and I are getting our first parenting lesson in patience, which no doubt will come in very handy in times to come. I've received all types of suggestions to speed the process along (long walks, massage, castor oil, spicy food), so if anyone has any fail proof methods just let me know!
This is me on my 'due date'..... still look the same.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all here with you and with our fingers crossed. We rely on your blog to get updates, as brother to one, friend to many; is absolutely MISERABLE about returning a phone call!!

anna quinn harrelson said...

Well..I think you look great and I think I am already as big as you at 26 wks! So I am super jealous! We are excited to meet her when she decides to take the big journey!

Anonymous said...

Emily, At least you can de-stress a little. Glad all your other work "events" were accomplished. I keep looking for some news about Lily's arrival.

Love, Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Emily, You look GORGEOUS!!! I've been following your pregnancy through Dr. Quinn but have never personally said congratulations. Congrats!!!

Love, Alison (Ulrich) Hadden