Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Paybacks

Ok, I have to admit, I thought it was really funny keeping my Mom and Dad up until 3:30 this morning. Apparently they weren't laughing though, so they decided to put me to work today while they caught up on their Z's. So, instead of the luxury of having them write all my thank you notes for me, they made me do it. And to tell you the truth, I think they had a hidden agenda. Since I spent all day writing, I'm kind of tired now and am thinking about actually sleeping through the night. Touche Mom and Dad, touche.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Congratulations! My mom send me the link to your website. It is fantastic! I am working on a baby afghan for Lily to keep at your mom's house. I hope white is okay!
Much love and best wishes,
Kristy (Nicholson) Templet