Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My One Week Birthday!


Alright, alright, you paparazzi, can't you give a girl just a minute without flashes going off in her face? Well, needless to say, I have survived my first week with my Mom and Dad, and surprisingly, am still in one piece (with a clean diaper to boot!). This time last week I was undergoing what I can only refer to as an "exceedingly unpleasant experience." However, having given my Mom and Dad a chance I've found that they're not so bad afterall. As it turns out, my Mom is fantastic. She does a great job feeding and burping me so that there is less pressure on my pipes. And as a matter of fact, Dad isn't too bad at changing my dirty britches and bouncing me to sleep either. All things considered, things are pretty good. They both wait on me day and night. But don't get the wrong impression, I'm not a slave driving diva. I have let them sleep approximately 38.6 hours collectively during the last week. But seeing as how its daylight right now, I'm getting kind of tired. A girl needs her rest for the night!
LEC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily, you are being too kind... I think 8.6 hours of sleep is a much better amount. We don't want your mom and dad to get used to the easy life. Keep growing and I'll see you soon.

Uncle C

anna quinn harrelson said...

The pic....I love! Also, for the amount of sleep she has granted you- you both still look fabulous! Everyone who has seen your pics has been amazed at how amazing you look past-partum. Can't wait to see the little one again, but for now- Sam and I are enjoying following the first days via the website! Great work.