Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Monday, June 14, 2010

Some quick pics


The rhubarb seems to be taking over the raised bed. Not sure exactly what to do with it, any suggestions would be appreciated. The 'basal forest' (as Dave calls it) is going strong.



Here's the 'punkin' patch....and I promise it's grown even since this picture. I really had no idea it would take off like this...I love it! By far my most favorite summer vegetables are squash and zuchinni so I'm so excited to have my pick! Mom cooked up a bunch last night and it was SO delicious, nothing like fresh from the garden!



Counting down the days until Daddy comes home, photo taken by Lily. Every morning Lily has 'calendar time' (as she calls it) with Gran. She gets to place the next day's number on the calendar and talk about the weather and turn the dial to the right weather sign. One of her new favorite things, now, is to give us weather updates. "The sun is behind the clouds,now." "The sun is shining, now, it's not cloudy anymore." etc. etc.



Lily was very excited to meet Mary Hudson's new baby sister Laura. Here we are just about to go into the hospital.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I love the pics, I can't wait to have you and Lily show me around the garden!