Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homecoming Weekend

Its that time of year....Homecoming Weekend at Milligan! Since Emily has been on night float all week, she didn't get off work until 7:30 this morning. In an effort to give her some time to sleep, Lily and I took off for the Buffalo 5K Run/Walk this morning. As I w0uld be doing the running for both of us, we opted for the more leisure choice of "Walk" this morning. Plus, it gave me time to finish my coffee on the way. Here are some pictures from the morning....Lily and I struck a bargain that since it was Saturday, she could keep her pj's on as long as she wore a jacket!

The astute observer may also notice my t-shirt....I'm particularly proud of it! It is a t-shirt honoring Friedrich Hayek, a Nobel Prize winning economist and tireless defender of free markets during the 20th Century. Rock on Friedrich!



No comments: