Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dancin' to the Music in the Castle

Well, today was another call day for Emily....so I did my usual Googling to find an interesting local event to take Lily to see. Unlike last Saturday, today was a gorgeous fall day. In any event, I found a local marching band festival taking place a scant 15 minutes from Emily's hospital. So, Lily and I took off for it, and as luck would have it the Sullivan South Marching Rebels was the first band to perform. This band is directed by Elizabeth's (Emily's friend and colleague at Bristol) husband.....and as luck would double have it, Lily and I ran into Elizabeth and Luke following the performance. We stayed to hear a couple more bands before leaving to round up some KGC from Mama.










No comments: