Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas..

We're going to be gone for how long??? And how many hours in the car!?!?!?

Some of the cousins...of cousins..

Uncle Chipper I have something to show you....

Homemade Christmas stockings are the best!

My first My Little Pony...thanks Gina and Terri!

Nothing like a great-grandmother...

See! You can see all my teeth!

Following in my mommy's example....to keep her happy stick some food in her mouth!!

My first gingerbread house!
I like getting the whole family involved....nice apron Papa!
Yum!!
I love sugar rushes!!!!!
Yes! All mine!!
So board members, what's the next item on the menu....I mean agenda...
Just chillin'...on the kitchen floor no doubt...

A baby lost in Christmas....

You lookin' at my juice, punk? Well, are ya'??
My first Mega Bloks!! F-U-N!

I'm so proud.


Lovin' on my Aunt Ashley..
Oysters....yes, oysters for Christmas morning...
A self portrait.
Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Nana's front porch.
I love my new table-o-fun...

No comments: