Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Week 47


While gone on our fantastic voyage, we were worried we would miss our yard blooming. Luckily that wasn't the case, and most of the flowers and plants are just starting to hit their stride. Lily is posing by the tiger lilies which are going to peak in about a week and are always so full and vibrant and a nice sight to greet us as we come home.

Lily is so mobile and so on the verge of walking by herself, that mishaps are bound to happen....at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. You may not be able to fully appreciate Lily's two shiners in the picture on the left, but there's one under her right eye and in the middle of her forehead. I'm not too certain what she did to get the one under her eye, but the forehead was courtesy of the Babies r'us tile floor face plant. If you want to see the sometimes weird (new moms you know what I'm talking about) Babies r'us employees get even weirder, have your kid take a face plant right in front of them....oohh, they start to squirm....

And last and in this case least, there are now two 'adults' in the house with a 3 to start off their age...though Dave has been very generous to allow me to call it 29 version 2.0......hmmm I think I could get used to that. I had a great birthday last Friday, thanks to Dave's planning and Jonathan's babysitting....thanks to you both!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy belated birthday, Emily! 30 is the new 20, right?