Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Monday, April 7, 2008

Week 39: Nine Months and counting

We celebrated Lily's nine month birthday with (of course) a run around the VA....it was such a gorgeous early Spring day, what better way to enjoy it? Lily at nine months is a virtual sound machine, she cracks herself and us up. She's constantly experimenting with noises (and volume of noises) and is starting to repeat certain sounds for food and me, but I still think I'm synonymous with food. She's not walking yet, but she sure loves to 'cruise', so who knows when she'll attempt it by herself.






This past weekend we had the pleasure of going to Knoxville for my friend Erin's son's (Chase) 2nd birthday. Lily loved being around all those other little people and thanks to Chase's totally cool playground/fort she experienced her first swing!


Chase was the very excited recipient of his very own John Deer tractor, with which he showed off his driving skills to everyone. All the party participants got to take a ride along with the star of the show and Chase was eager to oblige......until that baby decided to get in the passenger seat.....babies are no fun, especially when you are not allowed to drive them around in your John Deer tractor. I love this picture below, his face says it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! I'm sorry I missed the party Saturday. I wanted to see you all so bad! Lily and Chase make a cute little couple...don't ya think. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Amy Steger