Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week 28

My 28th week birthday finds me well, and increasingly active! For starters, I have finished my second week of day care. Though I am perhaps not completely comfortable with this new arrangement, I am becoming increasingly so. I also went to church for the first time yesterday! We went to a local Methodist Church that my folks had visited before I was born. It turns out that they have a really great nursery where I had a lot of fun....sleeping mostly. After church we all went to Barnes and Noble for some tea. I had fun talking using my new words (see picture on the upper left below). I got two new books, one of them is called "Hop on Pop" by Dr. Seuss. My Mama says that, "Not surprisingly it's your father's favorite book now." The other book we bought has recipes for me that include such delectable fare as Papaya & Chicken Puree, Creamy Vegetable Puree and Lentil Puree with Carrots & Sweet Peppers. That's right, I will soon be moving beyond my current regimen of Mama's milk and rice cereal. Before my Dad realizes it, I will be asking for the keys to the car.

My Gran came up last night to fit me for my Baptism dress. I like the dress, and am looking forward to all my closest family gathering together in Knoxville in a couple of weekends. While she was here, my Gran helped my Mama make some pureed carrots that will be used in my first people food meal (kind of), Creamy Carrot Puree, which is a mix of rice cereal and the pureed carrots.

Bon Appetit!





No comments: