Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Introducing my new friend Sophie

Hi everyone, this is a picture of me today with my new friend Sophie. Sophie's mom, Aimee, watches me during the day when mommy and daddy are at work. Today was my first full day with Sophie and her mom and I think it went pretty well. I got upset a couple of times, but you can't blame a girl, those gas bubbles really hurt! Today Daddy brought my swing from home, and boy was it nice to have, it felt like home sweet home, I almost forgot where I was!

I'm continuing to work on my typing skills (see Dec 19th post) so mommy and daddy are going to let me post more often.....so I'll let you know about all the good times Sophie and I have!
Love, Lily

1 comment:

Alison said...

Just wanted to let you know that people are still reading the blog...and loving the updates on adorable Lily. Even if we aren't commenting, we're still reading! Em, I hope school is going well so far!