Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 14, Uncle Chipper and A-squared


Well, as was previously suggested in this post, I have been slightly remiss in my posting duties. So here is my attempt to catch up. Part of the fun last weekend was getting to visit with my family that still lives in Fairfax. This was the first time that we got to visit my brother Chip with his fiance Ashley (Aunt Ashley, or A-squared). Mom and Dad also made it over for a big dinner on Friday night that Chip and Ashley prepared, and it was excellent! The combination of reliving our own wedding experiences, while sharing in the excitement of Chip and Ashley's upcoming nuptials, was a lot of fun. I can speak for both Emily and myself when I say that we really enjoyed the weekend. Here are some more pictures of the Campbell Family Mayhem:

2 comments:

anna quinn harrelson said...

nice...I was worried I wasn't going to get to see this week's photo-shoot complete with blocks!
She is getting so big-and so cute!

Alison said...

Miss Lily looks like she'll be a dancer---Riverdance!! She's so adorable! Looking forward to visiting with you, Emily, and meet Lily for the first time next weekend.