Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's a Girl!

For all of you out there who know our good friends Anna and Sam Harrelson... we are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter Mary Hudson Harrelson at 6:30 AM this morning. Mary Hudson weighed in at 7lbs 10ozs and 19 1/4'' long. I was lucky enough to make it to Asheville this evening to visit the happy family and little Mary Hudson is adorable!

Anna is doing great (trying to overdo it already) and Sam is taking on daddyhood like a champ, which today has meant alot of calls, keeping everyone informed and making trips back to the house - it was remarkable how similar it all was for me and Dave. I don't have any pics just yet - the ones I got on my camera were not on Anna's 'good side' (and I certainly don't want to upset the new mama, she's got enough on her hands!). So I'll have to wait 'til she sends me hers, but 'til then you can visit Sam's Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/samharrelson/ to sneak a peak at the happy family! Congrats again Harrelson's!








Here are some shots I 'borrowed' from Sam

No comments: