Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week 15...Pumpkin or Punkin?

Warning:


The above is a result of one too many references to the baby Lily as "pumpkin" (or actually 'punkin' but that's not really a thing, is it?). To prevent future metaphysical transformations of human babies into squash, please take careful consideration when using certain 'terms of endearment'.




Okay, I'll stop trying to be cute. I just thought I'd work in some of the multitude of pictures that are actually taken on these weekly photoshoots. The above was just one of many different arrangements attempted throughout the day. It appears Miss Lily is becoming a bit of a diva realizing that we are at her whim. This pic is the look I got when I realized, okay, you're right it is time to stop.........I think you would agree.

But like the resilient baby she is we went out for a second try and were much more successful.

One final note. During our photo shoot this weekend, in an effort to keep Lily as happy as possible as long as possible, she endulged in a scrumptious bottle.......or so we thought!
Thanks to Lee's lightening fast trigger finger this moment will be heartily laughed at for years to come. It's amazing how fast 'bodily function' humor becomes so funny once you have a baby!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Lily is just gorgeous! I got a little worried at first that she had turned quite orange and pudgy. Oh, Emily, I don't know your e-mail address, but I need to know Lily's middle name. Can you e-mail me at haddenan@yahoo.com or post it on my blog? Thanks.