Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza!!



I believe it is only fitting that the ultimate non-planner (referring to myself) wound up with our children's birthdays one week apart. We have had birthday-palooza around here but it's all been wonderful and both girls have had a great time celebrating one another!

Caroline's shindig was at the house - with our usual set-up. The rain broke just in time for us to enjoy the outside with yard games and the new palyset.















This was Mom's creation for Lily's birthday - she took these to celebrate with the kids at school. Great Job Mom!!

What does every 4 year old girl want for her birthday? A Tool Set of course!!! This was specifically requested by Lily....



For Lily we took advantage of the 'all inclusive, just bring the cake' deal at Wallabies our local indoor inflatables play-place...at first I was resistant wanting to do most of the work myself...then sense struck me and I was SO grateful to give over control, especially with CJ's looming the next week. Lily and her friends had a blast.


This last pic is of Lil's and her friend Jacob being 'rambunctious' in the soft-play area...too much fun!

2 comments:

CherylH said...

These are fantastic pictures. Looks like it was a wonderful week of celebration. I LOVE that Lily needed her own toolbox! And Caroline looks like she quickly figured out the fun of birthdays. Great post.

Alison said...

I've been waiting for these pics! Your girls are PRECIOUS! As usual, the birthday themes are terrific and you had the best accessories. And I totally agree that the 'letting go of control and having the party somewhere else' thing is WAY easier, and the kids have just as much fun. I'm sure we'll all still have some of the kiddos' parties at home and drive ourselves batty over them, but it's great to know that there are other options out there for us crazy-busy mommas! Give the girls some love from us in Connecticut!