Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 43


We've had so much rain lately, that when this weekend offered up a beautiful sunny day, we wanted to make the most of it. We went exploring in a park in Brisol, just over the state line that I had seen in passing, but had never been to before. What a gem! It has wonderful playgrounds, walking trails, and picnic areas, which is what we sought out. We found a table and grill tucked next to a pretty stream. It reminded me so much of the Chimneys in the Smokey Mountains (which is by far one of my most favorite places). Lily was dying to go into the stream, but we certainly were not dressed for that, next time we will bring 'water shoes.'


As far as updates on CJ, she is definitely 'finding her voice.' We have nonspecific 'mama' and 'dada' and all kinds of other sounds, that sometimes come in waves when she's in the mood. Her top left tooth is coming in more and the top right is threatening to make an appearance, I have a feeling the poor thing will be snaggle-toothed for awhile.

I wanted to add this picture, because I just love the way she sits with her little feet crossed...

No comments: