Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Friday, September 3, 2010

Week 7


I felt my computer was the best prop for this week's pic. I'm set to take the 3rd step of my boards next month and knowing that my ability to study is now even further reduced with two kids to care for, I wanted to get a bit of a head start. Caroline has been the best study buddy! Whether it's at Panera, Barnes&Noble, or just here at home, she's such a great companion to have by my side! She is having longer awake times these days when she is so alert and appears to want to communicate. We've been having some very nice conversations lately.


Our new member of the family. Isn't she purty!


Making rice krispy treats for the first time...note to self...country crock is not an equal substitute for butter...second note to self Lily didn't seem to mind.





Here's a pic from 'make your own homemade pizza night.'

No comments: