Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week 6


Week 6! Lily, Caroline and I took a quick trip to Knoxville. We snapped the week pic on Gran's couch. I did have a lovely outside shot set up with the magnolia tree in the background, etc. However between the baby's sleeping schedule and the scorching sun, let's just say it didn't work out so well. Caroline is a great traveler, so far. She made the trip without a problem and appears to have made a new friend, as well. Love that Snuggle Puppy!

Pretty little profile. I love those cheeks.


My girls enjoying some swing time with Gran.


Ms. Bobbie was able to stop by and pay a visit. We were so excited for her meet Caroline.


Nana and Papa were able to come down for a visit during Week 5 (sorry I'm just now getting those pics up!) We were so excited to have them here and for them to see how much baby Caroline has changed. She was putting on her best smiles for them :)

No comments: