Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 38: Southern Rock

As usual, I got a little too excited when we had our first 70 degree day of the spring and went out to do a bunch of landscaping. It is just a bit of Hobbit in me I suppose, but I do love to plant flowers (and this year vegetables) and watch them grow. However, I have to say that the piece of landscaping I am most proud of this year is the big, East Tennessee rock featured underneath Lily in the picture above. I happened to spot it as I was wheeling barrel fulls of fine East Tennessee clay to the lot behind our house, and had an idea strike me like the pungent smell of a dirty diaper first thing in the morning. Therefore, after I dumped my clay, I picked up the rock and wheeled it back, finding it a place of honor in a new bed I cut this year (again, the whole too eager thing....I definitely should have at least stretched first). Then, of course, we had to take the week picture of the pride and joy of our lives, sitting atop the pride and joy of my new flower bed....che bellisima!



2 comments:

anna quinn harrelson said...

That baby really does get cuter by the minute. I am so loving the bows!

Alison said...

What a pretty little lady! Anna and I both were loving her cute 'do' with the adorable bows. Too cute!