Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Monday, February 18, 2008

Week 32: Pass The Kleenex Please...


This week was our week to catch the bug.....Dave kicked us off in the beginning of the week.... passed it on to the baby.....and then to me.
Lily was such a little trooper though, she really wasn't too fussy, just a little needy, wanting to be held alot. Luckily, I was on Radiology last week, so my schedule afforded me the time to stay home to give her extra TLC.

To mark her first battle with the bug I thought I'd add the indispensable tissues to the week picture.... the succession of pictures accurately depicts what it's like trying to take a 7 month-old's picture with anything that can be picked up, torn apart, or put in her mouth.....notice in the last picture, the look of satisfaction from confiscating the 'W'.

No comments: