Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm One Month Old!

Who knew time would go by so fast! I can't believe I'm one whole month old! There are alot of things I'm starting to do now; I focus much better than I used to and I hardly give my mom and dad the 'crazy eye' anymore. I can also hold my head up for longer, I love to practice when I'm laying on my daddy's chest (I also push off with my feet and give him a little kick in the belly, I'm surprisingly strong!). But the thing my mom likes best of all is that I'm starting to make all kinds of sounds and if you catch me just right you may just find me giving you a smiley face (that's not even associated with gas!). I found my fingers today, they're really 'handy' to suck on instead of my whole fist (that's for babies). Yep, things just keep getting better and better, month 2 here I come!

3 comments:

anna quinn harrelson said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to keep up with Lily's development each week. Please continue when you can, Hope I will get a chance to see Lily and everyone someday. Cheryl H

Anonymous said...

hi,Lilly, This is Grandmama in Alaska. I love seeing your sweet face. I can't believe you're 2 months old. Tell Mommy and Daddy that I'm having a great time and I will call when and if I ever get service on my phone. I love you all so much, Grandmama