Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Slowly but Surely...


Thanks to the help of my mom, Lily's nursery took a big step in the right direction today....that is the direction that leads to 'oh my gosh there's actually going to be a little baby here soon, so I guess we better start getting some of these things together!'

The crib bedding is up and I'm pleased to say that it actually goes quite well with the already green walls. You never know when you're working with those 2"x2" swatches!

The best piece is the newly renovated dresser now converted to changing table/dresser. This was a group effort (that is, Dave even helped out with this one!). I can't believe that I've held onto that dresser for so long! When I cleaned out the drawers, I found a little barrette that I must have worn in my hair when I was no more that 5 years old. Now, this doesn't comment well on my tidiness habits, considering it had been there for over 20 years, but I really appreciate the sentiment that Lily will now grow up with something I did as well.



So thanks mom (and Gator too) for all the help today, we just might get a nursery together before she gets here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh YO, extended family, you need to get a contact us link in here somewhere so I can yell at Dave to update more often. It's not like he is really doing anything else right now!! holla back youngs ..

Anonymous said...

Yo E-Dizzle and the funcky bunch... remember this:

http://chadwcampbell.com/campbell/campbellmain.htm


Ha ha!!