Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Doctor Dave!

Well he's done it! Dave successfully defended his 'masterpiece' with flying colors this week. Of course, all of us who know him, knew there wasn't anything to worry about, but you never know about those academics! Three years of hard work realized, all while juggling a full time job (and at times multiple jobs, which of course includes me (...also considered a full time job....)), what an accomplishment.
So the doctor is In, which is great considering it's going to be awhile before we can say that for any other members of the family. Now what to do with all the free time? We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

anna quinn harrelson said...

Man--- am I impressed!!! Strong work on the nursery-- it REALLY seems like yesterday that you called and said..."I wasn't going to tell you, but I am pregnant and I think it is ectopic."---which I knew wasn't true-- but the point is-- HOLY COW--- you are going to have a baby- literally at any minute. How exciting. Scary for me- I am 3 months behind you!
The nursery looks great and I am getting very excited to meet this little girl. Enjoy the home stretch-