Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Caroline's First BGBM

So you may be wondering what "BGBM" refers to.....big girl bowel movement! I brought back the Elmo potty for Caroline to begin her potty training, and she loves it! It doesn't matter that Elmo is stuck speaking in Espanol.....she thinks its great. She was so excited that she was just hanging out on it earlier this week. I kept checking on her but nothing was happening so I went on with my househusband-dom chores. Then I heard a hollar from the bathroom....Daddy!....PP! Well, it was more than PP....and she was soooo proud. She practically begged me to take this picture, and I had to beg Emily to allow me to post it on the blog. Naturally, part of the terms of this agreement were some edits :)

As you may have noticed from the placement of the road signs....she got so excited that she got up before everything had finished running its course....what did people do before Clorex wipes!?!

Hopefully CJ's enthusiasm for this potty bodes well for potty training in the coming months.

No comments: