Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Garden - 60 days in

On a quick trip back to Johnson City, Lily helped me inspect the garden. I think that there are beans in there, probably sunflowers too, but its hard to tell given the absolute dominance of the corn right now. I did see pumpkin vines growing on the fence and corn stalks....that should be interesting in a few weeks as the pumpkins get bigger. It remains to be seen if the popcorn will actually grow, but it was supposed to take 120 days to mature, and we're only halfway there right now. With the way the garden is looking right now, I'd say that I am optimistic!

1 comment:

CherylH said...

WOW, a wonderful garden. Most things have just brunt up in Iowa. Wish I could sample your corn. And to think, for now, that is an untended garden. You have a GREAT GREEN THUMB.