Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Carnies

We took advantage of the beautiful early Fall weekend and went to the TN Valley Fair in Knoxville. As a kid, I remember Dad taking me there as TVA was a sponsor. I haven't been in probably over 20 years (wow that makes me feel old!). It sure was different than I remember, but I think Lily had fun and hopefully we made some special memories...
As you'll see below you'll never get a bigger smile from Lily, than when she's on the merry-go-round! But surprisingly she loved the Ferris wheel, too, which was funny considering Dave and I both were a little freaked out by it.
And we had to get a quick pic by the Mayfield cow...which has been a fixture of the Knoxville landscape for as long as I can remember. He usually sits out in front of their headquarters by the interstate.













Just thought this was cute.. Totally caught in the act!

No comments: