Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Help Wanted

Beautiful, sweet, adorable baby girl is seeking a loving family member or friend to baby sit her from Friday, August 29th through Friday, September 5th (includes Labor Day weekend). My regular sitter will be out of town, and believe it or not, both of my parents will actually have to be at work during this time. Interested applicants should have a good sense of humor, including finding face and foot licks from my brothers hysterical. Also, this person should have a questionable sense of style...since my Daddy has been dressing me so often I have acquired what would mercifully be called an avant-garde style. Compensation will be many hugs, kisses and sweet smiles from me, not to mention my ever-lasting love and adoration. Please send all applications to one of my administrative assistants (either Mommy or Daddy) and they will handle the interview process and arrange any details.

Incidentally, this is a picture of me in a race against my brothers for the proceeds of a spilled bag of Cheeri-Os...alls fair in love and snacks.

No comments: