Snow Sisters

Snow Sisters

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Birthday Cubed!


For the last 66 years, December 7th has marked one of the most tragic days in US History: the attack on Pearl Harbor. For the last 31 years, December 7th has marked a tragic day in the history of certain economics students at Milligan College: the birth of Dave. For the last 3 years, December 7th has marked a tragic day in the history of tennis balls residing in East Tennessee: the birth of Gator. And finally, for the last 5 months December 7th marks one of the most wonderful anniversaries ever: the birth of our daughter Lily. To the left, you can see one of the pictures taken for my birthday card...obviously one of the family members was feeling a little left out and decided to pout through the photo shoot.

Here Lily is visiting me at the office. She and Em baked me a red velvet cake (my personal favorite) and sang Happy Birthday in the Business Department! And last but certainly not least, many thanks to Mom and Dad who got me a frame for my diploma for my birthday!

No comments: